July 15, 2010

Market Friends - xoelle



I would like to talk about one of my friends that I see each time I am at the Palafox Market.  Her name is Laura and she is there each week with her son Jack and husband Garth.  She's such a friendly and inspiring gal.  Each time I'm vending at the market, I have to stop and say hi at least once, if not more often.  Usually it's the more often part, she's such a pleasant gal to be around.

Laura always has a smile on her face and a good thought in her heart.  To me, she is the epitome of happiness.  Laura, I know you're gonna read this and I just have to say that I heart you! ;)

What does Laura sell at the market?  Well, her company is called xoelle.  My favorite thing that she makes is repurposed journals.  I'm not the journaling type, but I'm a list-maker.  I have at least 4 journals from her that I fill with random thoughts and to-do lists. 

But that's not all this amazingly talented woman does.  She makes cool, funky bowties, notepads, and other things as well as taking photos to document her life and the joys of her family.  Her blog posts are interesting, funny, and cute.  I thoroughly enjoy reading her updates.

Make sure to stop by and visit her blog and Etsy page. You'll have a good laugh, get to see some great photography, and maybe get a cool bowtie or journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment