July 14, 2010

Twitter - Are You Making Use of It?


 
I have a huge reading list and love the fact that I have a Kindle reader.  This means less books in my house, but more options for me to read.

The latest book that I have read is Twitter Power 2.0 by Joel Comm.  Joel is a Social Media expert and this book talks about how to use Twitter for branding, marketing, and getting your name or your company's name out there.  Following his advice, I have set up a Twitter profile.  In the three days since I began tweeting, I have a following of 168 and I am learning great things through the people I am following.  It's addicting once you learn how to make use of it. 

I highly recommend this book.  It is an easy read.  There is a 30 day plan at the end of the book to get you started.  If you haven't thought of using Twitter for yourself or your business, you should consider doing so.  Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer if I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment